- Labor Law, Employment Contracts, Labor Litigation
- Work Safety and Health, Sanitary Law and Regulations
- Business Law, Contract, Civil and Consumer Litigation
Gabriel Allegretti represents local and multinational clients and advises on labor and social security laws, employmente contract and labor litigation before labor courts and tribunals. His practice also includes advisory and litigation services on work safety and health laws and regulations. He gives legal support for clients belonging to different industries, with a preventive approach in order to reduce clients’ legal risk exposure and directly manages labor litigation cases before labor courts and tribunals located in São Paulo City and its metropolitan area, as well as in other key cities of the State of São Paulo.
Clients attended by Gabriel Allegretti carry out businesses and operations in the oil and gas, energy, whosale and retail, food and beverage industries, and their related service providers.
Additionally, his experience also encompasses civil, comercial, corporate and consumer law, including services agreements, products supply and distribution agrements, franchise agreements, commercial lease agreements, real estate and rental contract, finance agreements, sanitary regulation, reorganization and bankruptcy, and civil and consumer litigation and related legal issues.
- J.D. in Law; Universidade São Judas Tadeu, São Paulo
- MBA in Civil Law and Civil Procedural Law; Escola Paulista de Direito, São Paulo.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)